![]() |
| A SEA OF PEOPLE!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!! |
So. I didn't get to walk around very easily or quickly. QUITE A HEADACHE! And I didn't even know this was going on! NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING! Either that, or it could be because I don't speak German that all the notices and warnings of goings-on escape my attention. Sigh. This event today which had swallowed the city whole was some sort of Red Bull-sponsored biking thing. Think x-games, but only for bikes, and it was a trail that went through the entire city. Map of the course:
![]() |
| Oh, and my camera wanted to tell me that the little golden plaque to the left was a face. "Um, NO, facefinder, you are WRONG!!" |
Also, this is the last time to tell me what you'd like me to bring back to you. Leave a comment, and I'll acquiesce to your request.
Thursday evening after work, I went out to dinner with Herr Willner and his family (wife, daughter, and daughter's bf). To a chinese restaurant. And honestly, that evening, talking German the entire time, was the most fun I'd had in one evening during my entire stay. :D Oh, and I had a chance to snap a pic of the restaurant sign. Quite a hoot:
![]() |
| hahahahahaha |
Toni M., one of Ben and Corey's coworkers at Leoni in Kitzingen, had an extra ticket to the Nürnberg Ice Tiger's last preseason game last night (professional ice hockey). OF COURSE I SAID YES!! It was fun. I bought a hat, and Toni let me borrow one of his many many jerseys.
![]() |
| Heeey, Toni! |
![]() |
| THE MASCOT!!! after this picture he "smooched" me on the cheek. |
And tomorrow, the last day in this final weekend, I might just pack up my stuffages. And live off a pile of clean clothes for the final three days. :D THE END IS NEAR.





No comments:
Post a Comment