I’m kind of upset that I am not able to listen to the Reds online, just because I’m in Germany. :( Extreme sadness. Speaking of the Reds reminds me that the other day, I saw a guy riding the subway wearing a Reds cap!! He was all the way at the other end of the subway car though, so I didn’t get to ask him about it. Sigh. (they are called “cars,” right? I wouldn’t know, I didn’t grow up in a city with Subways.)
And I don’t have a microwave. THAT MEANS I CAN’T HAVE POPCORN!!!!!! PANIC! PANIC! WHAT’LL I DO?!?! WHAT’LL I DO?!?! WHAT’LL I -- **WHAM** thud. twitch.
Anyway.
I finally got a username and password for getting onto a computer at work. A full half hour before I left today.
I was EXTREMELY disoriented when I woke up. I thought it was Saturday, and was really confused as to why I set my alarm for 6:30 AM when I didn’t have to get up for anything. I was really close to turning off the alarm and rolling over and sleeping 'til noon. Good thing I didn’t, since it’s Monday and all.
So I sort of dragged myself to church last night. Good thing I did. Because not only was the sermon the first one I truly could understand, but I met more nice people! One was from Canada, who married a german boy she met in YWAM, and the other was a girl who had an extra mattress laying around her house, (as well as a brother with a car to transport it) and is LETTING ME USE IT FOR FREE!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! I slept on it last night, it’s very comfortable. :D :D First night spent in the actual room I’m renting. It’s about time, haha :)
I am a big fan of living above a Bakery. And I mean, I REALLY love it. Enough to fantasize about biking every day (after I am back in cincy) to Servatti’s. and then to Findlay market. Where everything’s delicious.
Alright, TIME FOR ME TO MAKE DINNER!!! Speaking of making dinner, that ground beef I bought a week ago (I only cooked half of it) is JUST NOW starting to get brown. I love how stinkin’ fresh everything is here!!
Alright, TIME FOR ME TO MAKE DINNER!!! Speaking of making dinner, that ground beef I bought a week ago (I only cooked half of it) is JUST NOW starting to get brown. I love how stinkin’ fresh everything is here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment