I AM WRITING A POST! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! Especially since I got zero hours (or minutes. granted, there were a few seconds) of sleep last night. Extra scatterbrained right now, this girl. Anyway... So, there might actually be a job offer for me! And right now, it's sitting in my inbox! Actually, I got it yesterday, but I needed to amass the paperwork they asked for. I left off responding to this email until just now, because at this point in time, it is 24 hours past the time I first opened the email and sent one Mr. Horst Willner a read receipt. And I feel like that is appropriate. Even though I didn't have three of the requested documents, I sent him what I could, just to keep the correspondence timely. Right now Grace is yelling at me to either shower, study, or take a nap. Pffft, I'm an engineer! I don't need any of those!! ...oh wait, maybe I do. But if you upgrade that "nap" to "a full night's sleep," all three can be done with varying degrees of proficiency due to time constraints. Though, if I REALLY wanna get clean, or if I REALLY wanna be well-rested, or even if I REALLY want to get an A, I will have to neglect one of the two. right? That settles it, I'm going to take a shower. To heck with a nap, I want to be clean and intelligent.
Forgot what I was talking about....
Ah yes, the email. Um. Yeah, just waiting on him to email me back and say whether or not I'm locked in for sure-sies. Then I'll let y'all know what's up!
Woop woop! Shouldn't it be Fraulein?
ReplyDeleteYou didn't tell me you got a job offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it because you were scared I would hug you? :(
ReplyDeletePS Your photo caption is a total lie! I creeped that picture and you're a freshman! Not blogging!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, my german teacher has been calling all the "fraulines" in our class "Frau" since the beginning of August, so I'm just gonna roll with it lol
ReplyDeleteNice creeping skills Grace! Not only is your caption false but the entire picture reeks of inaccuracies!!! I believe that is MY desk in that picture aaaaaand MY computer! :D
ReplyDelete