Okay, first I must address all you CREEPERS bashing my photo (found to the right). LAY OFF THE PICTURE!!! I was perfectly aware that I was erroneous on all counts of reference to that photo, but who really needs to know that it was taken four years ago, sitting at someone else's desk? hmm? hmm?! NOBODY, that's who! so the peanut gallery on this website needs to calm down. U RELAX! (peanut gallery = tux girlies)
Sigh! Anyway...
So, yes it is true.... I OFFICIALLY LANDED THE JOB!!! Ha, I say "landed" like I had to work hard to get it. The hardest part about getting that job was having patience enough to wait for it and the faith in God to know that he'll take care of me whether I get a job or not. It was a rough waiting period. Now, I have to go through the stress of actually finding a place to live. Major time crunch. I got a few emails back from people whose shared-living-house I applied to, and she told me to call her, and so I tried (heart pounding, thumpthumpthump) and no matter what way I dialed the international code and country code before the numbers the lady gave me, all I got was the stupid "welcome to verizon wireless! we are unable to BLAH BLAH BLAH" *click* (repeat 8x) So I asked if she could either skype me, or wait a week til I'm in Germany and can use a pay phone without all those tricksy pre-codes. Or, can any of YOU guys help me? the two numbers she gave me are 015777802345 and 091189643040. any ideas?
Papa Jump suggests using a landline instead of a cell phone because of nation restrictions on cell phones.
ReplyDeletei'm a professional creeper, i can't help it! YOU RELAX!
ReplyDeleteand congrats again on the job! i'll be praying that you find a good place to live!
POST!
ReplyDelete