I went clubbing with Mary on Saturday! Well, “clubbing” may be too strong a word... we went to a place with loud music and dim lighting. Stuff like that (i.e. Diskos) always gets going late in Germany, so we met up with Mary’s old roommate, Tina and her bf and didn’t leave our apartment until 11 PM, got there, dance dance dance, left at 2:30 AM, then I skyped with the boy for an hour and went to sleep. I SLEPT PAST 1 PM!!! WHAAAAAT?! Ridiculous... I felt quite useless.
With a name like that, how can anyone expect any work to be done? My boss said that, in the construction site where this crane is (right across the street from where I work), three months ago they found two old, undetonated WWII American bombs!!! They had to evacuate at Siemens and everything!! EEEK!
This morning, I walked past a co-worker who looked like he was carrying a boat of coffee. Or maybe just a mug-with-a-super-wide-brim of coffee...
So hey. My birthday's on Friday! (SELF INDULGENCE BY THE AUTHOR ALERT!!!) I want a new bike tire, a rice cooker, and a Joey Votto t-shirt or something (I hear they're at every wal-mart or meijer's in cincy). And a Chocolate life-size moose. And a pony. And a flying saucer, complete with live Alien. Make that happen? Thanks. :D I find it fitting that I'm spending my 22nd birthday here in Germany, since it's got a tough act to follow, being the birthday directly after the 21st. Take THAT, 21st bday! You were never international!! And guess what?! I get better beer than you!! ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa-haaaaa!! «-my Birthdays can get kind of jealous lol.
Speaking of birthdays, I just got the most awesome package in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Well, I couldn’t pick it up 'til today since nobody’s ever home when the mail comes, so I had to go next door and pick it up... BUT........ and I only opened SOME of the things inside, but MY MOM SENT ME ICE CUBE TRAYS!!!!!! WIN!!! WIN!!! MAJOR WIN!!! AND A ROOTBEER!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH I’M EXCITED!!!!!! AND POPCORN!!! AND PRETZLES well I can get those here, sure, but NOT THESE KIND!!! Everything is individually wrapped in happy birthday wrapping paper, and I got a cool birthday card. Today's shout-out goes the most wonderful mother EVER!!! :D :D :D
Speaking of birthdays, I just got the most awesome package in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Well, I couldn’t pick it up 'til today since nobody’s ever home when the mail comes, so I had to go next door and pick it up... BUT........ and I only opened SOME of the things inside, but MY MOM SENT ME ICE CUBE TRAYS!!!!!! WIN!!! WIN!!! MAJOR WIN!!! AND A ROOTBEER!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH I’M EXCITED!!!!!! AND POPCORN!!! AND PRETZLES well I can get those here, sure, but NOT THESE KIND!!! Everything is individually wrapped in happy birthday wrapping paper, and I got a cool birthday card. Today's shout-out goes the most wonderful mother EVER!!! :D :D :D
The End.
Aww... Happy Fast Birthday!!! Genglish :D
ReplyDeleteLove that your Birthdays fight!